Monday, May 18, 2009

Life is Good

Hey everyone,So alot has happened since i last posted anything. I just been super busy with school and the occasional days i would work. My semester ended and i quit my job. I have an internship coming up in a couple weeks at Church By the Glades, the best church out there,im super excited about it. So i have taken two weeks to just mentally prepare and just chill and take a mini vacation.

Anyways since the last time i posted everything has changed for the better i just finished my 1st year of seminary. I have an internship this summer. I'm taken by the most beautiful,intelligent, smart, sweet, loving, caring, God-centered, up-lifting, encouraging, confident woman i have ever met. She amazing and and grow more intense feelings for her each and everyday. I look forward to every moment we spend together. She's the girl that everyman prays for, but i'm the lucky guy God has so generously blessed me with. I will take care of your Princess Daughter Father for as long as she is in my presence.

God has def. blessed me so much lately beyond words can describe. i have so much peace and joy with everything thats been goin on in my life. Back a couple months ago i had a diffferent feeling however. I tried to control everything and had no peace about anything. I was so very frustrated with everything. I was so frustrated i thought of leaving the very place that brought me so much joy, church by the glades,h however God has totally turned everything around and now ill be working for them and i love volunteering there more then ever. I preach at singles occasionally a place only a couple months ago was a place i found as a waste of time and hypocrisy. I love singles now more then ever and pray i can take it to the next level that God has given Jared and me the vision to.

God is just so good when you just submit to his authority. He gives you so much peace and joy and you realize this is the life worth living and want everyone to live. God throughout this whole year and actually always has provided me with my needs and at the appropriate God ordained time. Just be patient and dont ruch the timing. God may want something for you like a internship or a Beautiful Girlfriend but we must be patient with his timing. Thats a lesson i learned this past year. I was fruestrated i didnt intern last year and felt lonely and almost tried forcing some relationships that would have dragged me down, but this time around i waited on the God-ordained time and have an internship this summer and have the most beautiful, intelligent, caring, god-loving, uplifting Girlfriend and its all because i submitted to God and waited for his will and not my own. when we obey God and his timing, blessing pour out beyond you beleifs.

It's important we trust God with every aspect of our lives and not just some areas. God will provide for your every need and he knows when you it also. Just trust and obey what he has called you to. This past year i obeyed the call into ministry that i once used to run from. When i obeyed immedient joy covered me. God provided a job for me within a couple weeks of me obeying the call into ministry. I was able to support myself and pay for a years tuition and books at my seminary. God provided me with all my needs and then so much more. God is Good all the time.

Anyways i will end this blog now as im going to experience life to the fullest that God intened for me. Just remember trust in God always and obey his timing and commands. He is forever faithful to us, give him a try and see what God has instore for you. God is Good always.

No comments: